Home / Been injured in an auto accident and still have joint pain?

Patients that have been injured in auto accidents may qualify for a Willow Curve paid for by their insurance company when accompanied by a prescription and letter of medical necessity from your physician and a proof of purchase.  Check with your auto insurance company first. You can download and print the auto insurance reimbursement template to submit to your auto insurance.