How to select the right product for your joint pain.
The Willow Curve is a smart laser device, designed by physicians to relieve joint and arthritis pain. It is used effectively in clinics at home or gym.
Lower Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is Well Researched
Laser technology is well researched and documented and has been used for years in pain clinics treating painful conditions across the county. According to the National Institute of Health (NIH) there have been 400 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials published with over 4,000 basic science research and clinical studies of Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT). Much of the landmark research was done by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), providing the springboard for many additional studies.
How is the Willow Curve a More Advanced Laser for Pain?
- Bigger is Better - The Willow Curve has a much larger treatment area compared to lasers found in doctors' offices. This allows you to easily administer relief to joints and arthritis.
- Safer - Designed for the whole family. Simple and easy to use. Much safer than pain meds.
- Smart Artificial Intelligence - Patented smart laser technology optimizes pain therapy and results. Willow Curve is the smart laser for joint pain.
- Save Money - Thousands less than passe', outdated technology
- Multi-Application - One advanced device treats 10 physical applications and 30 pain conditions.
- Effective - Pain relief can start in as little as 12 minutes. Tens of thousands in use in (private and clinical).
- Accreditations - FDA registered; ISO 13485; Arthritis Foundation. Ease of Use Commendation; American Medical Association assigned CPT code 0552T; patented; GSA Federal contract V797D-70038.